Sunday, December 27, 2015

God is Changing things for me!

The Last 5 years were some very difficult  years but God is changing things for me and my spouse. We began to sow by faith this year and we begin reaping a harvest. God is faithful but we as believers have got to remain faithful for a return. One of the main reasons why many of God's people don't receive their harvest is because they give up too quickly and throw the towel in too fast. 

The devil will speak to the minds and say what's the use aint nothing happening. See I told you that faith stuff don't work. Yet if you just wait a little while longer and not speak  negativity about giving and believing you will see a change!
.
I have 2 testimonies (1) I called up a creditor on the phone to pay a bill and when I asked them how much I owe they told me that the bill was already paid I was rejoicing because I know I didn't give them the money it was favor  (2) I went in B.J.s to pick up a free membership Card. While browsing around in the store a very popular phone company approached my husband and asked him about acquiring phone service with them. My husband said no thank you I will keep my old phone, but maybe my wife is interested. Only one thing her credit is bad and I don't think its going to happen for her. I had the company check my credit and the woman's mouth drop down in disbelief and my husband watching her expression replied I told you she can't get no credit. The representative responded you need to stop being so negative and have a little faith in you wife because she has credit with us (for a considerable  amount) and I was able to leave the store with my phone and went back to get an apple tablet. God is good. Credit scores has nothing to do with your faith in God He is able to do all things including fixing Credit. This just bumped up my faith to a new level to believe God for bigger and greater things! Not only is God blessing others, giving miracles to other but he is doing it for me!  I am going into 2016 with a Leap!

No comments:

Post a Comment