Monday, December 28, 2015

Get off the Emotional Roller Coaster Ride!

Thirty something years ago I received Christ as my savior, and for the emotional part it has been a roller coaster experience. Concerning faith, believing God, concerning love, trust and finally sin. But guess what I am not the only one. 








From day one my faith was challenged I believed God very strongly but when adversity came I took the thought. 

Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment.

Thoughts affect our minds in which has an impact on our emotions. Satan uses the mind through manipulation of the thought the process. 
He will say to a person I don't feel saved today to make and individual believe that it is them thinking the thought. Or he may even say I don't feel good or am not good enough. 
Those were the enemies thoughts but because he is a deceiver in the past we took the thoughts and accepted them as our own. 

Jesus said don't take every thought for your life he was warning about the deception. He told us in verse 6:33 of the same chapter to seek ye first the kingdom of god.
Distributing thoughts has been part of the game plan of the enemy to keep the people of God from being victorious in their walk. 

if Satan can get that corrupted thought to you and than get it to the emotions than one will operate in the flesh and not the spirit. The word of God says to walk in the spirit and you will not fulfill the lust (the evil desires of the flesh!) 
Praying is good but resisting  by speaking is even more effective.

 People don't just sin there is a plan behind sin It starts with a thought 
Isaiah 14:12-15 NIV
12How you have fallen from heaven,
morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
13You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.b
14I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.”
15But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
to the depths of the pit. 

Verse 13 said he said in his heart I will 
He willed it and as for as God was concerned the crime of treason was already committed. in the mind in the heart!


2 Corinthians 10:3-5King James Version (KJV)

3For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;
5Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ

We have to cast down the imaginations the stronghold in which are Words that the enemy is constantly shooting at the believer, because if he can get you to believe what he is saying to you than you are defeated!  

  •  The definition of a Stronghold is a fortress so spiritual strongholds are fortresses consisting of words, thoughts, images and imaginations. All of this is done to get one to doubt and dis believe God!  Some fortresses took years to build yet a few days to tear down. We need to build a fortress of the Word of God as well as a fortress of commitment to God
We are not to be ignorant concerning the devices of the enemy. Stop taking every thought that comes to mind. This is how depression, suicide comes to mind. It become a problem when one began to respond and entertain the thought!

Satan will apply pressure on the flesh and emotions along with the thought. 
Many individuals have learned how to master resisting the devil when it comes to their finances or their happiness, or health but what about struggling in sin fornication, adultery, lying, drinking, smoking, etc. it works the same way! 
Begin to open up your mouth and resist and say no I am not receiving what you are saying to me devil I will live holy for God! I Will in Jesus name!

These are the last days don't play with words!





No comments:

Post a Comment